- All work must be received no later than 11:59pm on August 17, 2012.
- There is no limit to the number of images each photographer may submit.
- There is no limit to the number of video links each multimedia artist may submit.
- All work submitted for consideration must have been produced after January 1, 2010, or be part of an ongoing project.
- Submission to The New York Photo Awards is open to all photographers and artists over the age of 18.
- Students must submit proof of enrollment in a school, college institution, or equivalent if their work is selected by the jury; you will be contacted for proof at that time.
- Finalists will be posted on this site by August 31, 2012; every effort will be made to notify eligible candidates individually by email.
- The New York Photo Awards finalists will be selected by the jury from the submissions; there will five runners-up and one winner in each category. NYPH’12 may include an audience favorite category online or at exhibition; details will be released on this site. Prizes for category finalists and winners will consist of a formal exhibition produced by NYPH’12 at The POWERHOUSE Arena September28-30 during the Dumbo Arts Festival (200,000+ attending), and goods and services to be announced on this site.