- All work must be received no later than 11:59pm PST on September 13, 2015. Winners will be announced shortly thereafter.
- There is no limit to the number of images each photographer may submit.
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Multiple entries of different bodies of work are allowed.
- Collaborations are also permitted.
- Competitions run by the New York Photo Festival are open to all photographers and artists over the age of 18.
- Students must submit proof of current enrollment–for the Fall 2015 semester–in a school, college institution, or equivalent if and when their work is chosen, or risk disqualification.
- If one or more submissions by entrant is selected for exhibition, entrant must deliver high-res files of their selected images to be printed for exhibition as requested by representatives of NYPH, regardless of subsequent arrangements; entrant hereby acknowledges, and agrees to resolve, any conflicting arrangements or restrictions by other entities. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of any prizes, material awards, and award recognition.
- The Last Picture Show finalists will be selected by the jury from the submissions; there will be a number of runners-up and one winner in each category.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.